redo my Project 4: Urban intervention

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

This is my redo project for Urban intervention. What I changed are the font of the text, I enlarged the text in order to drawer viewer’s focus on the message. Also, I changed the color in order to drawer viewer’s attention to the vinyl sticker, because the red is the color can be seen by people from the most distance. In addition, I changed the position of the vinyl sticker because it make more sense to let people hit the “High Five” .

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: